Why You Should Choose This Air Cooled Beer Tower
There several advantages of an air cooled beer tower such as this for your bar, pub, tavern, or club. One of the biggest advantages is that an air cooled beer tower steadily blows a continuous volume of cold air, which keeps the beer shanks and taps of your tower ice cold. Another benefit of using an air cooled beer tower is that the continuous stream of cold air keeps your taps free from potentially harmful contaminants such as bacteria and molds. This ensures that the draft beer that you are serving your customers is of the best quality taste-wise.
An Air Cooled Beer Tower with Twelve Draft Beer Taps
With this air cooled beer tower with twelve draft beer taps, you can effectively serve your customers even if you are running a relatively large bar, pub, club, or tavern. Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can also choose from beer towers depending on the number of draft beer taps available. For smaller bars, a beer tower with one, two, three, and four draft beer taps is perfect. On the other hand, for medium-sized bars, a beer tower with five, six, seven, and eight draft beer taps would be ideal. For the larger bars, a tower with ten, twelve, and even twenty draft beer taps is the norm.
Details and Features of This Air Cooled Beer Tower
- Fits standard openings
- Complete with 12 faucets and 5’x 3/16” ID beer hose, assembled with one piece 1/4” bore nipple shanks.
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- 10.5" faucet clearance. Faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Height 15” • Length 36” • Width 5”
- NSF standard
- For a glycol system, add aluminum cooling blocks to your order, and the beer tower will arrive glycol ready.
- Faucet knobs sold separately
- Eight faucet beer tower is shown in the photo. You'll be receiving the same style of beer tower with 12 taps.
- Ships from Michigan. 36 lbs.
|Number of Faucets||12|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
$3.22 As low as: $2.09
$3.89 As low as: $2.22