Choosing a Ceramic Beer Tower
A mushroom beer tower is a type of beer tower that helps you save more on space in your bar. Simply put, a mushroom beer tower is shaped like a rounded column with one, two, three, four, five, and even six faucets surrounding the top or the head. Ceramic beer towers, however, like any other type of beer tower, will require drip pans in order to catch the drops or foam of beer while your bar staff or crew is dispensing and serving brew to your customers; this is essential in order to keep your bar counter dry. Needless to say, because mushroom beer towers take up relatively minimal space, they are the preferred type of beer tower by those who run relatively smaller bars where space is at a premium.
Advantages of Ceramic Beer Towers
This single tap beer tower, because it is made of ceramic, will add a touch of class to any bar, pub, club, or tavern. It goes without saying that ceramic beer towers are some of the most popular types of beer towers nowadays because of the continental charm that they impart on a bar. With this ceramic beer tower, in particular, you have a variety of color choices. You can choose the color of beer tower based on your preference or based on what will suit your establishment’s indoor or outdoor décor.
Details & Features of This Single Faucet Beer Tower
- Add a touch of continental charm to your draft service with a unique ceramic tower
- Tarnish-free, gold hardware
- Choice of color: Pearl white, black marble, beige marble, antique green, or cobalt blue (shown). Please call 1-800-472-7431 directly after placing your order online, and let one of our sales associates know which color you would prefer, or specify your color choice during checkout
- Choice of finish: tarnish free gold or chrome plated
- : Height: 22” - Base Diameter: 7.5” - Faucet Clearance: 12.75"
- FYI: Requires 6A798 drip pan, sold separately.
- Does not include a tap handle. Compatible faucet knobs sold separately
- Does not include tubing. You can purchase beer hoses and tubing here
- Features a threaded plastic mounting sleeve – no need for bolts or screws
- Note: The 3 Faucet Ceramic Beer Tower is shown. You will be receiving a 1-faucet version of the same tower.
- Ships from MI
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Cooling Type||Air Cooled|