The CWA-2 Glycol Cooled Draft System
The CWA-2 glycol beer cooling system can support up to 250 feet of cooling line from the chiller to the beer tap or tower, which is a huge advantage especially if your glycol cooled draft system is situated relatively far away from your draft-beer faucets or towers. And thanks to its steel construction, this glycol beer cooling system is also one of the toughest and most durable glycol cooling systems available for sale here at Rapids Wholesale.
This glycol beer cooling system also features a gear-driven pump.
Not looking for glycol cooling systems? Perhaps you might be interested in forced-air systems instead. Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a large selection of components that will help you assemble your own forced-air system: airshaft blowers, airshaft ducts, tube insulation, and duct connectors.
Glycol Beer Cooling System Details and Features
- Voltage: 120
- BTU: 4010
- Refrigerant: R-404a
- Tank capacity: 12 gallons
- Maximum distance from glycol cooler to faucet: 250 feet
- Horsepower: 1/2
- Foam insulation: 1 inch
- Weight: 113 pounds
- Pressure: 43 (low), 2010 (high)
- Dimensions in inches: 17 inches deep, 26.5 inches wide, and 29 inches tall
- The coolant solution mix is for this unit is usually 25% glycol / 75% water. See operational instructions or call for more details.
|MPN||CWA-2/5 YR WTY|
You Might Also Be Interested In...
Regular Price: $959.00
Special Price: $879.00