A Regular 4 Compartment Bar Sink or 4 Compartment Sink Portable Type?
Which type of commercial sink should you get for your restaurant or food-service kitchen? A regular 4 compartment bar sink or a 4 compartment sink portable type? Your decision will actually depend on what type of business you are running. While a 4 compartment sink portable is a very useful piece of kitchen equipment to have, it is more suited for catering businesses or other outdoor food-service events. On the other hand, a normal four compartment sinks are ideal for use as a permanent fixture in any restaurant or food-service kitchen. This is because regular 4 compartment sinks are built to be heavier and more durable than their portable counterparts.
It goes without saying that a 4 compartment bar sink can help speed up your kitchen operation as opposed to one-, two-, or three-compartment sinks. Needless to say, the more bowls your commercial sink features, the faster your kitchen crew can finish their tasks as they can work together at the same time and in tandem. This makes your kitchen even more efficient because orders can be delivered in a timely manner to your guests, thus potentially pulling in more profits for your restaurant or food-service establishment.
Features of This 4 Compartment Bar Sink
- All stainless steel top, front, and ends.
- Type 304 stainless steel bowls, complete with 4-1/2" backsplash, 1-1/2" drains and galvanized legs.
- Faucets included.
- All sinks come with 10" splash mounted faucet.
- Bowls 10"W x 14"D x 10"H. NSF.
- Overall Underbar Sink Dimensions: Left to Right: 84", Front to Back: 23.5", Height: 33.5"
- Similar to the Eagle B7C-4-18 Sink, except this model is 23.5" deep instead of 20"
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts.
- Ships from IA, DE.
You Might Also Be Interested In...