What to Consider before Buying a Commercial 3 Compartment Sink
Needless to say, before you even go out to choose your commercial 3 compartment sink, you will need to remember that there are several strict requirements in place regarding the size of your 3 compartment stainless steel sink. The reason behind this is that depending on the locality, certain health departments require that a three bowl sink in commercial kitchens. Also manual dishwashing is also required in the event that the dishwasher breaks down, and certain health codes require that a three bowl kitchen sink can perform three compete stages of warewashing, namely, washing, rinsing, and sanitizing.
Other Factors You Need to Consider before Purchasing Your Three Compartment Sinks
It is very essential to put in mind that the local health codes of your area might be relatively strict especially regarding the specific size of the components of your commercial 3 compartment sink. For example, drain board and bowl size will often be checked as well as the spacing of the faucet holes.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a wide variety of 3 compartment sinks (and even one-, two-, and four-bowl sinks) of varying sizes and lengths to comply with your local health codes and requirements.
Features of This Three Compartment Gas Station Kitchen Sink
- Economical, functional, and compact.
- 304 stainless bowls, drainboards, and backsplash.
- Seamless cove corner bowls, each bowl is 16" x 14"
- 1-5/8" galvanized legs are welded adjacent to sink bowls and cross braced for maximum support and stability. Rolled rim edge.
- 34" working height, 9-1/2"H backsplash.
- Important: includes 1-1/2" IPS basket type drains.
|Type||Free Standing Sinks|
|Number of Bowls||3|
You Might Also Be Interested In...