Air Doors for Insect Control and Energy Savings
At any restaurant, grocery store, warehouse, commercial kitchen or other facility, you often have a back door where employees and delivery workers are carrying packages, food and other items in and out. In these cases, it makes sense to leave the door open so large items can be conveniently carried. But leaving the doorway open creates allows pesky insects to fly inside. Air curtain doors like this one from Curtron allow you to keep your back door open by creating an invisible wall of air which will stop bugs, pollutants and other outside particles from entering your facility. And unlike a strip curtain, your doorway can remain open so food, boxes and other items can easily be carried in and out.
The continuous wall of air created by this unit helps you save on heating and cooling costs while keeping your employees comfortable. During the summer, this air door with its 3/4 HP high velocity motor keeps cool air inside while ensuring that insects and flying bugs stay outside. This is important for warehouses and supermarkets where the back door needs to be left open so employees can easily load and unload inventory.
This air curtain is perfect for either customer or employee entrances, and can be mounted inside or outside above virtually any commercial doorway up to about 10' tall. It is great for keeping the ac or heat inside and keeping the flies out.If using this insect door with a walk-in refrigerator or freezer, you can combine it with a strip curtain, or use in place of a strip curtain.
Features of the Curtron E-IBD-42-1 Air Curtain for Commercial Doorways
- Lowest noise level of any air door on the market (63 dBA)
- Increased visibility as compared to a strip door curtain - no physical barrier, just an invisible wall of continuous air
- Blocks outside draft, flying insects and airborne pollutants
- Can be mounted inside or outside, above any doorway up to 10' tall
- Great for keeping the ac or heat inside and keeping the flies out.
- Air door runs continuously.
- FYI: Recommended for doorways up to 8'H.
- FDA & USDA compliant, ETL listed
- 42"W x 96"H Door Opening - covers area up to 42" wide x 120" high
- Unit weighs 80 lbs
- One single speed 3/4 HP motor
- Aluminized steel housing
- Air filter included for increased air quality
- roller/plunger auto-door switch included
- Made in the USA
|Speeds / Power Levels||1|