Beverage Air DD50HC-1-S 2-Keg 2-Tap 51" Stainless Kegerator
Choosing a beer dispenser with environmentally-friendly options isn't just advantageous for Mother Earth. It will also save you money, as these models are more energy efficient. The foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation enhances the structural strength of the cabinet and helps prevent leaks so precious cold air can't escape. The R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant also increases energy efficiency and has almost no additive effects on global warming and ozone depletion!
Beneficial Features of the Beverage Air DD50HC-1-S Stainless Keg Cooler
- Balanced, self-contained refrigeration system maintains cold keg temperatures
- Magnetic gaskets that create tight, positive door seal on self-closing door with key locks
- Sturdy stainless steel countertops with drip trays for easy clean-up
- Stainless steel top with galvanized interior, reinforced floors and doors sills for maximum durability
- One dual faucet 3" dia. column tower with continuous source of cold air to keep beer at optimal temperature
- 8' long cord and plug set
- Warranty: 3 years parts/labor, 5 years compressor
- Drain tube located at bottom front of cooler for connection to floor drain.
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video