59" 3-Keg Club Top Draft Beer Dispenser with Two Taps | Black Vinyl Exterior | Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-B
Choosing a club top beer dispenser is a great way to appeal to all of your customers. You can serve two delicious beers at once, and still have storage room for non-beer drinkers. You can use the space for waters, wine, wine coolers, pop, and more (see all of our suggestions on our blog!). The exterior is made from easy-to-clean black vinyl and the interior has galvanized steel walls/ceiling with reinforced floors and door sills (to help withstand the full weight of kegs when loading). FYI: Keg capacities are based on straight wall kegs.
Features of the Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-B Club Top Black Vinyl Direct Draw Keg Cooler
- Chilling area holds (126) 12 oz. cans or (112) 12 oz. bottles
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant are environmentally-friendly and decrease the amount of money you will have to spend for energy costs
- 23.8 cu. ft.
- Effective refrigeration system includes forced air refrigeration and a continuous supply of cold air in the tap towers
- 100-¦F ambient class-certified ensures suitability for hot locations
- Epoxy-coated shelves
- Stainless steel top and self-closing doors with locks
- Drain tube included - can easily be connected to the floor drain
- 8GÇÖ long cord and plug set
- Ships from IA, PA.
Comprehensive Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-B Club Top Beer Dispenser Warranty
- Parts and Labor: Three Years
- Compressor: Five Years
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video