Two-Tap 70" Club Top Kegerator for 3 Kegs | Stainless Steel | True TDD-3CT-S
In addition to its club top and extra storage space, this beer keg dispenser boasts a commercial-ready build. Its exterior, countertop, floor, and beer columns come in stainless steel. This means your unit is more apt to stand up to wear-and-tear while matching other equipment in your bar or restaurant. True packs its beer dispensers with high-quality refrigeration parts, including a 1/3 horsepower compressor, and an oversized evaporator coil and condenser. This beer dispenser quickly brings warm product down to a holding temperature between 33 degrees Fahrenheit and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
Benefits of Adding a TDD-3CT-S Direct Draw Draft Beer Dispenser
Your customers likely prefer draft beer to bottles and cans, because it tends to be fresher and better tasting. We think you'll come to prefer the savings as well, since keg beer tends to be more cost-effective. At Rapids, we take pride in our ability to help you find long-lasting beer equipment and maintain it with the correct supplies. We offer set-up kits, replacement beer parts, and tools to help you get the job done.
Features of this TDD-3CT-S Keg Cooler
- Club top - Get storage ideas on our blog!
- Stainless steel features
- Two beer towers included
- Door locks
- High-quality refrigeration
Set-up and Maintenance of Your TDD-3CT-S Draught Beer Dispenser
For decades, Rapids has offered quality beer products and sound beer-related advice for local bar owners, and bar owners nationwide. We carry the kits you'll need to start using your True beer dispenser, as well as parts and tools for maintenance. To get started, you'll need the items included in this CO2 kit composed of a coupler, empty cylinder, double gauge regulator, cleaning kit, clamps, washers, and hoses. Use this faucet brush to clean faucets and other hard-to-reach spots on small parts. We also stock faucet wrenches for tightening faucets to shanks.
Warranty and Freight for This TDD-3CT-S Direct Draw Dispenser
True offers a three-year parts and labor warranty for this unit, and a five-year warranty on its compressor. This item ships from Missouri.
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video