70" Club Top Beer Dispenser | Two-Tap | True TDD-3CT
Store your beer on-site in your bar with this direct draw dispenser. There's room for three kegs, which means it's great for venues with a walk-in for additional keg storage, or smaller venues with less demand for keg beer. If you're just getting into draft beer, you'll notice the savings compared to serving bottled beer. And customers will notice improvements, as well. Draft beer tends to be more cost-effective, fresher, and better-tasting. If you're no stranger to serving keg beer, you'll notice how well your True unit's refrigeration performs.
Refrigeration in this Two Tower Direct Draw True TDD-3CT Beer Dispenser
True goes all out when it comes to refrigeration parts, and Rapids does the same with beer supplies. Your True commercial beer dispenser has an oversized condenser and an extra-large evaporator coil. The evaporator fan motor blades are oversized, as well, to keep airflow efficient and balanced. This unit comes with a 1/3 horsepower compressor, and holds beer between 33 degrees Fahrenheit and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. When it comes time to invest in replacement shanks, couplers, faucets, beer line, and other items, look no further than the Rapids beer supplies page!
Beer Keg Dispenser Features | True TDD-3CT
- Positive seal, wear-resistant doors
- Stainless steel beer towers
- Pulls product down to temperature fast
- Door locks
- Adjustable PVC-coated shelf for storage
Rapids Accessories for Your True TDD-3CT Beer Keg Cooler
Direct draw beer dispensers require CO2 tanks and additional parts to operate. Fortunately, Rapids combined these necessary items into a convenient CO2 kit including everything you need to set up the first keg. For additional kegs, add additional tanks and hardware. Rapids offers several brands and styles when it comes to couplers, including this American Beverage US Sankey coupler or this short handle coupler perfect for sixth-barrel kegs. Rapids also carries faucet brushes for cleaning in tight spaces.
Warranty and Freight for This True TDD-3CT Direct Draw Dispenser
True offers a three-year parts and labor warranty for this unit, and a five-year warranty on its compressor. This item ships from Missouri.
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one additional offset product, one additional in-line product, or three total products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video