Stainless Steel 90" 2-Tap Kegerator | 4-Keg Beer Dispenser | True TDD-4CT-S
Enduring quality and impeccable value - that's what you get when you choose a True club top direct draw beer dispenser. The use of the highest quality materials and the oversized refrigeration components allow for quick cooling and dependable keg temperature (between 33 degrees Fahrenheit and 38 degrees Fahrenheit).
Benefits of a True TDD-4CT-S Club Top Draught Beer Dispenser
The club top design allows you to easily expand your customer base. Whether you want to provide additional drink options (such as wine or water) or want to appeal to customers who would prefer extra garnishes or a frosty glass, this club top gives you the space and access you need! Perfect for banquet halls, exclusive events (you can put casters on this and make it mobile!), and more! Get more storage ideas on our blog!
Advantageous Features of the True TDD-4CT-S Stainless Steel 4-Keg Cooler
- Air is directed into two 3" dia. stainless steel insulated beer columns to reduce foaming (as well as maximize your profits!)
- NSF-7 approved (so you can safely store packaged and bottled products)
- Air leakage is prevented using foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane insulation (Ecomate). This helps to maintain cabinet temperature, so your unit doesn't have to work as hard, which saves you money! Ecomate is environmentally-friendly - the ozone depletion potential and global warming potential are both zero!
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- The anodized aluminum glass rail and adjustable heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelf provide additional storage options
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Find All True Beer Dispensers/Kegerators Here
Find All Brands of Beer Dispenser/Kegerators Here
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.
Rapids Beer Tip: Beer Dispenser Pressurization Recommendation
To pressurize your system, you will need a CO2 gas source, regulator, and keg couplers. Rapids has developed this CO2 Kit to help get you started.
True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video