Black Vinyl 90" Club Top 2-Tap Kegerator | True TDD-4CT
The club top beer dispenser differentiates itself from other kegerators with the addition of the easy-to-reach refrigerated storage area accessible through a slide top. It can hold 4 half-gallon barrels.
True TDD-4CT Club Top Storage
The club top storage feature is a great way to bring additional options to your customers or guests. You can go the traditional route and use the space for frosty glasses, or you can try branching out - some of the more popular items you can store are drink-enhancing garnishes, fruit juices, and other bar condiments, as well as beverages for those who don't drink beer such as wine, wine coolers, pop, or water. Get more storage ideas on our blog!
Features of the True TDD-4CT Club Top Keg Cooler
- Heavy, wear-resistant black vinyl exterior and stainless steel counter top, lid, and floor increase durability
- NSF-7 approved for packaged and bottled products
- Adjustable, heavy-duty PVC coated wire shelf that allows for more efficient storage
- Oversized forced-air refrigeration system with uniform guided air circulation maintains consistent low keg temperature (between 33°F and 38°F)
- Efficient foamed-in-place high-density polyurethane insulation Ecomate preserves cabinet temperature and has zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential
- Anodized aluminum glass rail provides convenient storage for glasses on top
- 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 9.1 amps, NEMA 5-15P
Warranty for the True TDD-4CT Draught Beer Dispenser
- Parts and Labor: 3 Years
- Compressor: 5 Years
Find All True Beer Dispensers/Kegerators Here
Find All Brands of Beer Dispenser/Kegerators Here
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.
Rapids Beer Tip: Beer Dispenser Pressurization Recommendation
To pressurize your system, you will need a CO2 gas source, regulator, and keg couplers. Rapids has developed this CO2 Kit to help get you started.
Learn More with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video