THAC-48 Curtain Merchandiser Refrigeration System
The refrigeration system of an air curtain merchandiser is one of its most vital components, and the THAC-48 is no different. This horizontal air curtain refrigerator has patented reversing condenser fan motor(s), and the fan motor(s) of the THAC-48 reverse during defrost off cycles to help keep the condenser coil of this air curtain refrigerator free from dirt, dust, and debris.
Remember that keeping the coils of your air curtain merchandiser clean helps optimize the unit's performance, providing colder holding temperatures and increased energy efficiency. Please note, though, that regularly scheduled thorough cleaning of coils is still recommended for this unit.
Air Curtain Refrigerator Cabinet Construction and Shelving
Two other important components of an air curtain refrigerator are the shelving and cabinet construction, for obvious reasons. The cabinet construction of the THAC-48 is composed of Ecomate, a foamed-in-place, high-density, polyurethane insulation that is environmentally friendly as it is durable and heavy-duty. The cabinet of this air curtain merchandiser is also fitted with leg levelers.
On the other hand, for shelving, the THAC-48 features level-tiered shelves that feature a stainless-steel floor.
Are you looking for vertical air curtain refrigerator units instead? Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a large selection of vertical air curtain merchandiser units.
True THAC-48 Horizontal Air Curtain Merchandiser Details and Features
- This air curtain merchandiser provides fast, easy access to product while maximizing attention to merchandising
- The THAC-48 is uniquely sized for placement in a variety of popular impulse-merchandising locations
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system of the THAC-48 holds an ideal temperature of 35 degrees Fahrenheit to 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Non-peel or chip white powder-coated steel exterior
- NSF-approved white aluminum interior liner with stainless-steel floor
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a new, innovative, high-density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone-depletion potential and zero global-warming potential
- Dimensions of this air curtain refrigerator: 48 1/8" long, 30 1/8" deep, 43 3/8" tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 10.4
- Crated weight: 395 pounds
- 6-1/2' cord, NEMA 5-15P
- Warranty: three year parts and labor, five year compressor