True TBB-2 - 59” Back Bar Cooler | Two Solid Swing Door Black Vinyl
To keep your bottles, cans, and kegs of beer chilled and ready for customers, try the TBB-2, a True back bar cooler with a black vinyl exterior. True is a leading brand when it comes to refrigeration. This unit includes a high-horsepower compressor, an oversized, epoxy-coated evaporator coil, and an extra-large condenser. It can hold product at temperatures ranging from 33° to 38°, and its high-volume airflow design pulls lukewarm beverages down to temperature fast.
If you’re looking for a unit with identical features in stainless steel, upgrade to this True beer cooler.
Construction of the TBB-2 True Back Bar Refrigerator
The sleek, laminated black vinyl exterior on this True cooler is wear-resistant. This back bar cooler comes equipped with a stainless steel countertop, a stainless steel floor, and a black aluminum back. The doors have a positive seal, and True’s door threshold protector guards against wear-and-tear caused by frequent product-loading.
Features Included With theTrue TBB-2 Back Bar Solid Door Beverage Cooler
- Made in America
- Stainless steel countertop
- Black vinyl exterior resists finger prints and smudges
- Two Solid Swing Doors with positive seal and door guards
- 4 PVC coated adjustable shelves holds up to 528 12 ounce beverage cans or 2 1/2 barrel kegs
- 1/3 HP compressor Side Mounted
- R-134a refrigerant and foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Temperature range 33-38 degrees F
- 115 Volt 60 Hertz, 9.1 Amps
- Interior lighting Fluorescent
- Locks on the doors
- Easy front-access to condensing unit for cleaning and maintenance
- Dimensions W 58 7/8" D 28 3/4" H 37"
Accessories for Your True Beverage Cooler
Simple tools, like ramps, dollies, and shelving can make the workday easier for bar and restaurant owners and employees. To quickly move a keg from “point A” to “point B,” Rapids recommends a lightweight keg dolly like this one, which can hold 170 lbs. of product. If you’re also tired of maneuvering hand trucks over curbs and through doorways, you may need this 32” x 24” aluminum ramp , stocked in our Iowa warehouse. And, if you need a new heavy-duty hand truck, you may want to go with this model, which holds up to 600 lbs!
Warranty and Freight for True’s TBB-2 Beverage Cooler
This True back bar cooler comes with a three-year warranty on parts and labor, and a five-year warranty on the compressor. It ships from our Iowa warehouse.
Learn More with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video