Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-S 59" Stainless Steel Club Top Kegerator, (3) 1/2 Barrel Keg Capacity
Get the perfect draught beer dispensing option for your bar, event hall, or restaurant when you choose this 3-keg, 2-tap kegerator from Beverage Air. It has two 3" dia. columns with a continuous cold air source that will help keep your beer cold from the keg to the tap.
Features of the Beverage Air DD58HC-1-C-S Stainless Club Top Keg Cooler
- Handy club top storage area that can hold (126) 12 oz. cans or (112) 12 oz. bottles - for more inventive storage ideas, see our blog!
- Storage area has 2 slide back lids - one with an epoxy-coated shelf and one with a basket
- Customer's choice for hot locations - tested/certified to Ambient Class of 100-¦F
- Interior construction - galvanized steel walls, reinforced floors and doors sills to withstand weight while loading kegs
- Stainless steel exterior and top - including drip tray!
- Self-closing doors with key locks
- Drain tube located at bottom front of cooler
- 8GÇÖ long cord and plug set
- Warranty: 3 years parts/labor, 5 years compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video