Heavy duty all stainless steel counter top beer dispensers with oversized, environmentally friendly powerful forced-air refrigeration system. Maintains storage cabinet at constant temperature. Insulated with foamed-in-place, CFC free high density polyurethane. Stainless steel interior, 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns. Recessed handles, incandescent interior lighting and door locks standard. Wear-resistant laminated heavy duty black vinyl exterior with stainless steel counter top. 115V. NSF, UL. Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor, 5 Year Compressor. Ships from IL.
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.