Turbo Air TBD-3SB 69" Draft Beer Dispenser - 3 Keg with 2 Dual Faucet Towers
Turbo Air TBD-3SB 69" kegerator with two dual Faucet columns has the capacity to hold three 1/2 keg barrels. Black laminated exterior for easy cleaning.
Innovative Easy-To-Clean Air Filter
Simplify your air filter cleaning process with Turbo Air's frontal access air filter device. All you have to do is pull out the filter, vacuum lightly to remove the dust, and put it back into position when complete.
Features of the Turbo Air TBD-3SB Keg Cooler
- Heavy duty all stainless steel counter top beer dispensers with over-sized, environmentally friendly powerful forced-air refrigeration system. Maintains storage cabinet at constant temperature.
- Insulated with foamed-in-place, CFC-free high density polyurethane. Stainless steel interior,
- The Turbo Air TBD-3SB tap box is equipped with two dual faucets. 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns.
- Two doors with recessed handles, and door locks standard
- LED interior lighting.
- Wear-resistant laminated heavy duty black vinyl exterior with stainless steel counter top.
- 4" casters, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 2.5 amps, 9.8 ft. cord with NEMA 5-15P, NSF 7, cETLus
Turbo Air TBD-3SB Warranty:
- 3 Year Parts & Labor
- 5 Year Compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.