TGM-35R: Energy-Conserving Fan Control
It goes without saying that business owners will want to have a reach-in refrigerator that's conserves energy, for obvious reasons. An energy-conserving reach-in cooler or refrigerator saves energy, meaning electricity, and this is a huge advantage every time the monthly electricity bill arrives. The Turbo Air TGM-35R, in particular, features an energy-conserving fan control that utilizes an algorithmic air circulation for optimal levels. The TGM-35R model utilizes an innovative fan control system that conserves energy by at least 15 percent and increases the compressor life by up to 30 percent. And this is not just limited to the Turbo Air TGM-35R. This energy-conserving feature is also available in all Turbo Air commercial refrigerators.
The Turbo Air TGM-35R: Featuring a Hot Gas Condensate System
Needless to say, all Turbo Air commercial refrigerators also feature a hot gas condensate system. The innovative design and engineering of the Turbo Air TGM-35R includes a hot gas condensate system that has been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases efficiency without the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion, but also prevents the overflow of condensate water from the TGM-35R model.
If you are looking for Turbo Air commercial refrigerators with more than two doors, you might want to consider this three-door sliding glass merchandiser or this three-door swing glass merchandiser.
Turbo Air Commercial Refrigerators Details and Features
- Modern design of the Turbo Air TGM-35R will compliment the appearance of any restaurant, bar, or convenience store.
- The Turbo Air TGM-35R automatically maintains a constant temperature throughout the unit even under heavy use
- Refrigeration system of the TGM-35R is on slide-out rails to make maintenance and service easier
- The cabinet of Turbo Air commercial refrigerators is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane foam
- Lightweight doors feature double-pane glass doors with a layer of patented, transparent thermal-insulating film between the two glass layers
- Fully adjustable wire shelves with non-corrosive coating
- TGM-35R cabinet dimensions: 41 3/8” long, 30” deep, 79 3/8” tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- 35 cubic feet
- 2 doors, 8 shelves
- Voltage: 115 Amps: 10.9
- Crated weight: 419 Ibs
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant
- NSF, UL standard
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor
- Ships from IL