Turbo Air Cooler with Energy-Conserving Fan Control
One of the things you might want to consider before going out and purchasing a commercial reach-in refrigerator is looking for a unit that conserves energy. Needless to say, an energy-conserving commercial refrigerator will help keep your products cold without you paying a fortune in electricity when the monthly power bill arrives. With the TGM-72RS, you are sure to save on your electricity bill thanks in large part to the innovative fan-control system of this Turbo Air cooler. The TGM-72RS model utilizes an algorithmic air circulation for optimal temperature levels and can save energy for your business by at least 15 percent. And perhaps more importantly, this Turbo Air cooler also increases the compressor life by up to 30 percent.
Turbo Air Commercial Refrigerators Feature a Hot-Gas Condensate System
And this unit, the TGM-72RS model, is no different. Turbo Air commercial refrigerators, through Turbo Air's creative innovation, features a condensate system with surfaces that have been specially treated to resist corrosion. This not only increases the efficiency of Turbo Air commercial refrigerators—the risk of refrigerant leakage from corrosion is virtually eliminated—but also, and perhaps more importantly, prevents the overflow of condensate water.
TGM-72RS Details and Features
- All Turbo Air commercial refrigerators, this unit included, keep products cold while saving you a fortune in electricity
- A Turbo Air cooler with quiet and energy-efficient compressor
- The walls of the TGM-72RS are insulated with high-density, closed-cell, expanded polyurethane foam
- The self closing, double-pane glass doors of this Turbo Air cooler come with special heat-reflecting film that keeps the cold in and the heat out for a quicker pull-down time, less compressor run time, and greater energy savings.
- A strategically placed, safely-shielded LED light of the TGM-72RS ensures maximum product visibility
- Tasteful and modern appearance/design of this Turbo Air cooler complements any operation
- TGM-72RS cabinet dimensions: 78” long, 32” deep, 79 1/4” tall
- 1/2 horsepower
- 72 cubic feet
- 3 swing glass doors, 12 shelves
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 6.8
- Crated weight: 733 Ibs.
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor