In terms of benefits, the TGM-50RS is bound to create an immediate impact in your business. You get a Turbo Air cooler with an energy-conserving fan control, a hot-gas condensate system, an efficient cooling and refrigeration system, a modern design, double-pane glass doors with heat-reflecting film, heavy-duty wire shelves, high-density polyurethane insulation, ergonomically designed doors, and bottom-mount compressor units. This Turbo Air fridge also holds 33°F to 38°F for the best in beverage preservation.
This Turbo Air Cooler and Its Other Benefits
Aside from the aforementioned benefits of the TGM-50RS model, here are some more: a double-pane glass door with thermal film, fully adjustable wire shelves with noncorrosive coating, customized graphics and colors based on availability, and optional four-inch-diameter casters for easy moving of this Turbo Air fridge as well as add-on shelf dividers so you can effectively segregate products inside the unit for better and much-organized merchandising.
Do you need a Turbo Air fridge with more doors? You might want to consider this three-door glass merchandiser.
Turbo Air Fridge Details and Features
- This Turbo Air cooler keeps products cold while saving you energy costs
- A Turbo Air fridge with a quiet and energy-efficient compressor
- The walls of the TGM-50RS are insulated with high-density, closed cell, expanded polyurethane foam
- The self closing, double-pane glass doors of this Turbo Air fridge come with special heat-reflecting film that keeps the cold in and the heat out for a quicker pull-down time and less compressor run time.
- Strategically placed, safely shielded LED light ensures maximum product visibility
- Tasteful and modern appearance/design that complements any operation
- TGM-50RS cabinet dimensions: 55 7/8” long, 32” deep, 78 1/2” tall
- 1/3 horsepower
- 50 cubic feet
- 2 swing glass doors, 8 shelves
- Voltage: 115, Amps: 3.1
- Crated weight: 516 Ibs.
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Warranty: 2 Year Parts and Labor, 5 Year Compressor