Beverage Air DD94HC-1-S 95" Draft Beer Kegerator - 5-Keg Beer Dispenser with 2 Dual Faucet Tap Towers
Change the way you serve beer by choosing this Beverage Air 3-door, 5-keg beer dispenser from Rapids Wholesale. This 39.7 cu.ft. keg cooler has an exterior made from heavy-duty stainless steel (for durability and easy cleaning) and an interior with galvanized steel walls and ceiling with reinforced floors and door sills.
Benefits of the Beverage Air DD94HC-1-S Stainless Steel Draft Beer Cooler
- Perfect for hot kitchens/serving areas: tested and certified to ambient class of 100-¦F
- Money- and energy-saving insulation: foamed-in-place polyurethane increases the structural strength of the cabinet, prevents cool air leakage, and increase energy efficiency
- Ice cold beer: self-contained, forced air refrigeration (using an environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant) keeps your beer at the proper temperature
- Pour more efficiently: the two 3" dual faucet columns make it easy to tend to the needs of your customers more quickly. They use a continuous source of cold air to keep the beer chilled from keg to tap
- Easy drainage: includes a drain tube that is located at the bottom front of the cooler for connection to floor drain
- Security: doors are self-closing and include key locks
Beverage Air DD94HC-1-S Draught Beer Dispenser Warranty: For Your Peace of Mind
- Parts and Labor: Three Years
- Compressor: Five Years
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Find more Beverage Air beer dispensers/kegerators or check out all brands of beer dispensers/kegerators.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video