Beverage Air DD78HC-1-B 79" 4-Keg Draft Beer Kegerator/Beer Dispenser | Black Vinyl Exterior | 2 Towers
It takes more than a good brew to make and keep a customer - the way you pour it (and at what temperature) can have a big effect as well. Make sure your beer dispenser will keep customers coming back for more with a kegerator from Beverage Air. This 34.2 cu.ft. keg cooler has an exterior made from heavy-duty black vinyl (cleans well and hides smudges) and an interior with galvanized steel walls and ceiling with reinforced floors and door sills.
Advantages of the Beverage Air DD78HC-1-B Black Vinyl Direct Draw Beer Cooler
- The ambient class-certification of 100-¦F makes it suitable for the majority of hot locations
- Money-saving, environmentally-friendly features - foamed-in-place polyurethane and R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant increase the energy efficiency of the unit,
which lowers your energy bill!
- Self-contained, forced air refrigeration (including a continuous supply of cold air in the two 3" tap towers) is used to ensure your beer is dispensed at the perfect temperature
- The self-closing doors (that include key locks) help keep your product secure. Magnetic gaskets help provide positive door sealing
- The drain tube located at the bottom front of the cooler can easily be connected to the floor drain
- Stainless steel top makes cleaning simple
- Includes an 8GÇÖ long cord and plug set
Eliminate Worry with the Beverage Air DD78HC-1-B Beer Dispenser Warranty
- Parts and Labor: Three Years
- Compressor: Five Years
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Find more Beverage Air beer dispensers/kegerators or check out all brands of beer dispensers/kegerators.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video