69" 3-Tap, 1 Single/1 Dual Faucet Tower, 3-Keg Stainless Beer Dispenser | Beverage Air DD68HC-1-S
Combine class and efficiency by purchasing this stainless steel kegerator from Beverage Air for your bar, restaurant, event hall, or other facility. The stainless steel top and front will elevate the look of your establishment while also providing durability. The forced-air refrigeration system will keep your kegs at the optimal temperature so you can provide your customers with the crisp brew they crave.
Advantageous Features of the Beverage Air DD68HC-1-S Stainless Keg Cooler
- Save money and protect the environment with the energy-efficient R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant and the CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Doors include key locks and magnetic gaskets (providing positive door sealing). They are also self-closing
- 3" towers were designed for continuous cold air flow, keeping your beer chilled from keg to glass
- Convenient drain tube is included that can be connected to the floor drain
- Certified to 100 degrees Fahrenheit ambient class, making it the customer's choice for a hot location
- Warranty: 3 years parts/labor, 5 years compressor
- Ships from IA, PA
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
Find more Beverage Air beer dispensers/kegerators or check out all brands of beer dispensers/kegerators.
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video