69" 3-Keg Club Top Black Vinyl Beer Dispenser with 2 Taps | Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-B
Don't make your customers settle for less than the best - this Beverage Air beer dispenser has everything you need to pour an ice-cold, delicious glass of beer every time. Not only does it have the capacity to store (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, it also has a handy club top.
Get More Out of your Beverage Air Keg Cooler with a Club Top
Wondering why you would need a club top? Club tops are a great way to get additional refrigerated storage without having to purchase an additional refrigerated unit. The sliding top makes it easy to store things like garnishes, chilled glasses, bar condiments, water, wine, and more in a place your employees can quickly access. This allows you to expand the amount of options you can provide to your customers, which they will love. Perfect for reception halls, event centers, and other non-traditional dispensing areas as well. Get more storage ideas on our blog!
Beverage Air DD68HC-1-C-B Club Top Direct Draw Beer Cooler Features
- This unit has two slide back lids - one with a shelf and one with a basket.
- 28.4 cu. ft.
- 100 degrees Fahrenheit ambient class-certified - perfect for hot locations
- R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant and polyurethane insulation are energy-efficient, which means cost savings for you
- Foamed-in-place moisture resistant insulation binds wall-to-wall for solid construction and unsurpassed insulation
- Galvanized metal sides with reinforced stainless steel floors and door sills to withstand full weight of kegs when loading
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, 5 years compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
Find more Beverage Air beer dispensers/kegerators or check out all brands of beer dispensers/kegerators.
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video