61" Black 2 Door Beer Dispenser with 2 Tap Towers & 4 Faucets | Arctic Air ADD60R-2
61" Black Two-Door, Four-Tap Draft Beer Dispenser Kegerator
Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage, this product has passed numerous quality controls inspections throughout the manufacturing process and uses with environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant.
Dimensions: 61"W x 24"D x 39-1/2"H
Temperature Range: 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit
Additional Information: 2/5 HP, 3.0 amps, cord, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
ADD60R-2 - 61" Draft Beer Dispenser 2 Keg Kegerator with 2 Double Tap Towers
This refrigerated beer dispenser comes with two tower and two faucets per tower. The exterior consists of a 1-1/2" thick solid foamed stainless steel top and black powder-coated steel front and sides. The bright stainless steel interior has a reinforced stainless steel threshold and floor to prevent keg damage.
The electronic thermostat has a digital LED display for easy temperature checking, and the condensing unit is front-accessible for simple cleaning and maintenance.
It has a ventilated stainless steel air duct that allows for even temperatures across the unit, and also acts as a convenient chaseway for the vent tubes that cool the towers.
Features of ADD60R-2 61" Direct Draw Draft Beer Dispenser
- 16.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Side mounted self-contained refrigeration
- (2) solid hinged doors with locks
- LED interior lighting
- External drain mount
- Mounted 4-way air distributor
- (4) 3-1/4" casters (2 locking)
- 480 BTU/h rejected heated air gain
Warranty For ADD60R-2 - 61" Black Two Keg Tap Box
- Two years parts and labor
- Five years compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
|Beer Dispenser||Regular Top|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Exterior||Black Powder-Coated Steel|
|WARNING||California Prop 65
Information not provided by manufacturer. Contact manufacturer for more details.