Beverage Air DD58HC-1-B 60" Draft Beer Dispenser 3 Product Kegerator with 1 Single Faucet Tower and 1 Dual Faucet Tower
This heavy-duty 60" black 3 tap keg cooler holds (3) 1/2 barrel kegs and is equipped standard with two towers, one with a single faucet and one with two faucets. The exterior is a wear resistant black vinyl designed to hide fingerprints and smudges. The top surface is stainless steel. Quality construction from Beverage Air for high traffic commercial use.
Forced air refrigeration systems are an amazing addition to any bar, pub, or restaurant that serves beer to customers. It's difficult to serve the highest quality beer to customers when it is not at a cooled temperature. An air flow cooling system is a great way to ensure that your beer is chilled from kegs that are placed away from the actual beer tap. However, with this particular beer cooling system the keg faucets are connected allowing for easy access and the best-tasting beer possible.
Features of the Beverage Air DD58HC-1-B 60" Keg Cooler
- Cabinet Finish: Exterior constructed of wear-resistant black vinyl. Galvanized interior & stainless steel floor.
- Top Finish: Top is made from heavy-duty stainless steel including drip tray(s) for easy cleaning.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: 1-1/2" CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation.
- Self-Closing Doors with Locks
- Field Reversible Doors
- Snap-In Door Gaskets: Easy to remove for cleaning or replacement without service agency.
- Insulated Dispensing Towers
- 3" Insulated Dispensing Towers: Have a continuous source of cold air throughout. This reduces foaming and creates the perfect pour
- Refrigeration System - Balanced, forced-air refrigeration system keeps beer in kegs ice cold for dispensing.
- Compressor available on left or right side - specify at time of order.
- Environmentally Friendly R290 Hydrocarbon Refrigerant
- Weight: 343 lbs
- Depth: 58"
- Crated Weight: 343 lbs
- Cubic Feet: 23.8
- Exterior Dimensions: WxDxH: 59" x 28 3/16" x 37 1/4"
- Volts / Amps / HP:115 / 7.4 / 1/3
- Doors: 2
- # of Straight Wall Kegs: 3
- Finish: Black
This is a stainless steel enforced beer tap system that is designed to withstand the wear and tear that comes from the bar industry. One of the biggest problems encountered by people who work in a bar-like areas is the cost of maintenance on all of their equipment in order to keep the customers happy. This stainless steel forced air system has foam insulation and a durable design that eliminates the need to pay for extra maintenance for the quality of the system.
Beverage Air DD58HC-1-B Tap Box Warranty
- 3 year parts and labor
- 5 year compressor
Keg Cooling System Features and Draft Cooler Qualities
- Capable of holding two to three kegs, contains two beer faucets, and two door openings for easy access
- 59 inch width, 28-1/4 inch depth, 37-1/4 inch height, 343 pound weight, 115 volt
- Lift-out, forced air cooling system for keg beer.
- Forces a stream of chilled air through the product contents.
- Foamed insulation prevents condensation build-up and keeps the chilled air condensed.
- Durable stainless steel beer top with sleek black vinyl exterior.
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one in-line, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video