250 Foot Run Glycol Power Pack Beer Chiller 1/2 HP 15 Gallon Tank Capacity
This glycol power pack is manufactured by UBC, the world's largest manufacturer of glycol cooling systems.This particular model of UBC glycol chiller with it's 1/2 HP compressor and large 15 gallon tank capacity will cool lines up to 250 feet long. This glycol beer chiller system is approved by all major breweries and has a compact design that minimizes required floor space in your establishment. The glycol power pack from UBC also has an enclosure that comes at no extra charge and with a mounting plate for second pump already included.
Warranty Info for the UBC Procon EG-1/2P Model Glycol Beer Chiller
Like all glycol cooling systems available here at Rapids Wholesale, this glycol power pack has warranties included. This glycol chiller system, in particular, has a one-year parts and labor warranty, and a five-year compressor warranty.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a wide variety of other glycol cooling systems. We have glycol cooling systems that run on compressor power ranging from 1/6 to 1/3 to 1/2 to 3/4 HP.
Features Of This 250' Run Glycol Chiller with 1/2 HP Compressor and 15 Gallon Tank
- Maximum distance from cooler to faucet: 250 feet
- Glycol tank capacity of this glycol power pack: 15 gallons (Mix 70% Water, 30% Glycol)
- Dedicated circuit: 20 amps
- Compressor power: 1/2 horsepower
- Voltage: 115/60 volt/Hz.
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Width: 20 inches
- Depth: 24.5 inches
- Height: 32 inches
- 3,800 BTU 100 lbs
- Net weight: 155 pounds
- 15Gl Bath, Digital Thermostat
- Capacity 3900 BTU/hr.
- Pump Type: Procon-100gl. Pump Flow Rate: 100 Gal/hr.
- The coolant solution mix is for this unit is usually 30% glycol / 70% water. See operational instructions or call for more details.
- This glycol chiller system ships from IA
Learn the Basics of Glycol Chillers and Power Packs