450 Foot Glycol Power Pack Beer Chiller 3/4 HP 15 Gallon Tank Capacity
This glycol beer chiller is manufactured by UBC, the word's largest brand of glycol beer chiller systems. This particular model of UBC glycol chiller (with its 3/4 HP compressor and large 15 gallon tank capacity) will cool lines up to 450 feet long. If you are unsure what a glycol system is or are currently using an inefficient forced-air system, this information is very important. Glycol chillers have the amazing advantage of extending the distance from the keg and the beer tap to a greater distance than that of a forced-air system. All of the beer lines and the glycol solution lines are put next to each other in an insulated foam tube so that the chilled glycol product from the chilling system keeps the beer cold during the up to 100 foot distance between the keg and beer faucet.
A Closer Look At This 450' Run Glycol Beer Line Chiller
One of the best ways to keep brewery, restaurant and bar customers and consumers happy is to serve them the highest quality product possible. Glycol systems were designed mainly for this purpose. The taste of beer can be easily ruined if it warms up as it travels through the keg line, even going so far as to affect your business. Keeping the beer at a regulated temperature with the glycol chilling system is enhanced with the added digital thermostat to ensure that your beer is at the temperature of the highest quality.
Features Of This 450' Run Glycol Chiller with 3/4 HP Compressor and 15 Gallon Tank
- This chiller will cool lines up to 450' long
- Can contain up to 15 gallons of glycol solution (mix 70% water, 30% glycol), ¾ HP, 5,500 BTU, and takes 115 volts
- Approved by all major breweries in the United States and is manufactured by the world’s largest beer chiller manufacturer.
- The enclosure comes at no extra cost to you and an additional pump mounting plate is included.
- The 100 pound frame and compact size allow for easy mobility and takes up minimal space in you bar area.
- Comes with a digital thermostat for regulated temperature of glycol product.
- Pump type: Procon-100gal/hr
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Digital thermostat
- HFC free insulation
- Factory testing including helium gas leak detection
- The coolant solution mix is for this unit is usually 30% glycol / 70% water. See operational instructions or call for more details.
Warranty Information for the UBC EG-3/4P Model Beer Chiller
One year parts and labor
Five year compressor
Learn the Basics of Glycol Chillers and Power Packs