Six Tap Beer Tower Stainless | Pass Thru, 3" Column with 6 Faucets
Owning a bar means serving great drinks, chief of them different kinds and brands of beer. In fact, the popularity of a lot of bars often hinges on their house or draft beer; this is what makes a beer tower one of the most important equipment in your bar, club, tavern, or pub. So it goes without saying that you should invest well in a proper beer tower for your business. And an excellent choice would be a stainless steel beer tower. Just a few of the advantages of a stainless steel beer tower are its shiny exterior, which makes for a great display and compliment for any bar décor, and its durability, which the stainless steel finish imparts on the tower. If you are looking for a beer tower both functionality and appearance, then you can't go wrong with this stainless steel beer tower.
Choosing Rapid's Pass Thru Six Faucet Stainless Steel Air-Cooled Beer Tower
If you have decided on an air cooled beer tower, then you've made an excellent choice. An air cooled beer tower will help maintain the temperature of your draft beer in the perfect cooling range, thereby ensuring the perfectly chilled mug or glass of beer.
Details and Features of This Stainless 6 Faucet Beer Tower | Pass Thru
- Fits standard openings
- Complete with 6 faucets, shanks, and 5' x 3/16" beer tubing. Assembled with one piece 1/4" bore nipple shanks. (No soldered
elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- 10-1/2" faucet clearance, spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Length = 24", Height = 15", Width = 5"
- Columns are stainless steel, 3" in diameter, spaced 15.5" apart
- Stainless steel with round brushed stainless column
- NSF standard
- Faucet Knobs sold separately. The tap handles shows in the picture are not included with this beer tower.
- Ships from MI
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers