Eight Tap Beer Tower Stainless | Pass Thru, 3" Column with 8 Faucets
If you've made up your mind to purchase an air-cooled beer tower for your bar, then you've made an excellent decision. An important factor to remember is that an air-cooled beer tower steadily blows an ample volume of cold air, which keeps the beer shanks and taps ice cold. The supply of cold air also helps keep your taps from harboring potentially dangerous contaminants such as bacteria, germs, fungi, and molds.
Choosing Rapid's Pass Thru Eight Faucet Stainless Steel Air-Cooled Beer Tower
A stainless steel beer tower—because it is heavy-duty—requires minimal cleaning and polishing, is corrosion-resistant, and is one of the most popular types of beer towers nowadays. This particular stainless beer tower is a great choice for any bar, pub, club, or tavern because its heavy-duty nature will assure you of many years of service even in the busiest of bar environments.
Details and Features of This Stainless 8 Faucet Beer Tower | Pass Thru
- All towers fit standard openings
- Comes complete with 8 faucets, 5'x 3/16" ID beer hose tubing, assembled with one piece 1/4" bore nipple shanks.
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- Pass-thru towers
- Height 15" • Faucet Clearance 10 1/2" • Width 5". Faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Stainless steel top with two 3" diameter round brushed stainless steel columns. Columns are spaced 15.5" apart
- Faucet Knobs sold separately. No faucet handles included.
- Ships from MI
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers