In-Line Secondary Co2 Regulator
Co2 beer regulators are used when you are looking to dispense two or more kegs from the same Co2 tank. A secondary Co2 regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each individual keg. Taprite secondary Co2 beer regulators, like this in-line unit, are designed to adjust pressure from a single cylinder to a specific keg.
A Closer Look at This Secondary Regulator
This in-line secondary Co2 regulator is one of the safest units available in the market today, with an internal relief valve that opens if the delivery pressure exceeds a certain level. This also serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and already requires replacement. In addition, this unit is one of the most heavy-duty secondary Co2 beer regulators from Taprite available here at Rapids Wholesale, with its forged brass body that makes for greater durability aside from wall-mounting brackets that are made of heavy-duty stainless steel.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, aside from this secondary Co2 regulator, you can also choose from our large selection of other Taprite regulators. Choose from a double-gauge regulator, an in-line regulator, a high-pressure regulator, and more.
Taprite T-1661ST Regulator Details and Features
- 60-pound gauge
- 5/16 inch barb inlet
- 5/16 inch barb shutoff
- In-line gauge secondary regulator with polycarbonate bonnet
- Net weight of this secondary Co2 regulator: three pounds
- Maximum delivery pressure: 50 PSIG
- Front-loading seat assembly that is easily replaceable in the field
- All Taprite secondary Co2 beer regulators, this particular secondary regulator included, are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery to ensure in-field reliability