The Taprite Single Gauge CO2 Regulator
The T-741 Taprite regulator can help you safely and efficiently set and adjust the pressure inside the beer keg, with the main gauge of this CO2 beer regulator readily indicating to the user how much CO2 pressure is inside the keg.
Note that there should be a certain CO2 pressure for ale and lager types of beers to maintain their ideal taste and quality. With this CO2 beer regulator from Taprite, you can set the ideal pressure for your brew, thereby avoiding underpressurized beer that results in a flat brew, or the complete opposite—overpressurized beer that is excessively foamy, so you can ensure the best-tasting beer for your customers.
A Reliable and Safe CO2 Beer Regulator
This T-741 CO2 beer regulator, like all Taprite regulators, guarantees in-field reliability: all regulators under the Taprite brand are pressure tested for your peace of mind. And because safety should always be a primary concern, this Taprite regulator has a permanent Quad-Ring seal on the inlet nipple that helps eliminate a source of dangerous leaks.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, aside from this single gauge CO2 regulator, you can also choose from our large selection of other Taprite regulators. Choose from a double-gauge regulator, an in-line regulator, a high-pressure regulator, and more.
T-741 Taprite Regulator Details and Features
- 60-pound gauge, 5/16 inch barb shutoff with check valve and silver cap
- This single gauge CO2 regulator, like all Taprite regulators, features a high CO2 volumetric flow that provides continuity in product dispensing
- Polycarbonate bonnet of this Taprite regulator is guaranteed to never chip, break, or fade
- Non-adjustable shut-down built in to the body of Taprite regulator
- Seat assembly is easily replaceable in-field—no need to remove regulator from tank