Seven Tap Beer Tower Stainless | Pass Thru, 3" Column with 7 Faucets
There are many advantages of purchasing an air cooled beer tower such as this for your bar, pub, tavern, or club. One of the biggest advantages is that an air cooled beer tower continuously blows a steady volume of cold air, which keeps the beer shanks and taps ice cold. Another benefit of using an air cooled beer tower is that the steady stream of cold air keeps your taps free from potentially harmful contaminants such as bacteria and molds.
Choosing Rapid's Pass Thru Seven Faucet Stainless Steel Air-Cooled Beer Tower
It goes without saying that a stainless beer tower is one of the most popular types of beer towers on sale in the market today. And for good reason: stainless steel is extremely decorative, is resistant to corrosion, is easy to clean and polish, and is extremely durable compared to other types of finishes because of its increased surface hardness. This stainles steel beer tower, in particular, is an excellent choice for any bar, pub, club, or tavern because its durability will assure you of many years of loyal service even in the busiest of environments.
Details and Features of This Stainless 7 Faucet Beer Tower | Pass Thru
- All towers fit standard openings
- This beer tower includes 7 faucets and 5++¦G+¬-+G+ñ+¦x 3/16++¦G+¬-+--Ñ ID beer tubing, assembled with one piece 1/4++¦G+¬-+--Ñ bore nipple shanks. (No soldered
elbows or o-ring seats to leak or loosen).
- Tight sealing cap and heavily insulated
- Stainless steel top and 2 stainless steel pedestal columns. Each column is 3" round. Space between the two columns is 15.5"
- 7 Faucets, spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Pass thru towers
- Length: 24" - Height 15++¦G+¬-+--Ñ - Faucet Clearance 10 1/2++¦G+¬-+--Ñ - Width 5++¦G+¬-+--Ñ
- Does not include faucet handles. Tap Handles sold separately.
- Ships from MI
- NSF Certified
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.