Twelve Tap Glycol Beer Tower Stainless | Pass Thru, 3" Column with 12 Faucets
Ensure your customers get a perfectly chilled and great-tasting glass or mug of beer every time with this 12-faucet glycol-cooled stainless steel beer tower. It is a great choice for your bar, especially if you have a long-draw beer dispensing system. Glycol is much more effective than air at in keeping beer that is stored away from your keg at the optimal serving temperature.
Choosing Rapid's Pass Thru Twelve Faucet Stainless Steel Glycol Beer Tower
When it comes to choosing a beer tower, don't skimp on quality. Choose a stainless steel option and get a heavy-duty, dependable, and great-looking beer tower. It requires minimal cleaning, is appealing to the eye, and is corrosion-resistant.
Details and Features of This Stainless 12 Faucet Beer Tower | Pass Thru
- Fits standard openings
- Tight-sealing cap
- Faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Complete with 12 faucets, a 5’x 3/16” ID beer hose, and one piece 1/4” bore nipple shanks.
- Stainless steel with round brushed stainless column
- 10-1/2"H faucets
- Note: Each faucet requires (1) hose union to connect 3/16" vinyl hose to 3/8" poly tubing.
- Comes standard with glycol cooling block
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers