Six Tap Glycol Beer Tower Stainless | Pass Thru, 3" Column with 6 Faucets
The quality of beer served can make or break a bar - that's why a beer tower is one of the most important equipment you can own. You want one that allows for easy dispensing, is durable, and also looks great on your counter. In other words, both functionality and appearance are important.
Choosing Rapid's Pass Thru Six Faucet Stainless Steel Glycol Beer Tower
If you have decided on this glycol-ready beer tower, you've made an excellent choice. A glycol-cooled beer tower is the perfect complement to a long-draw system, as it helps maintain the temperature of beer that is stored farther away from the tower.
Details and Features of This Stainless 6 Faucet Beer Tower | Pass Thru
- Fits standard openings
- Tight-sealing cap
- Length = 24", Height = 15", Width = 5"
- Includes faucets, shanks, and 5' x 3/16" beer hose
- Stainless steel with round brushed stainless column
- 10-1/2"H faucets spaced a minimum of 3" on centers
- Columns are stainless steel, 3" in diameter, spaced 15.5" apart
- Note: Each faucet requires (1) hose union to connect 3/16" vinyl hose to 3/8" poly tubing.
- Comes standard with glycol cooling block
Learn More about Draft Beer Towers