Nickel-Plated Beer Tap Shank
It comes as no surprise that beer shanks need to be corrosion-resistant so as not to compromise the taste of your beer and to ensure the smooth operation of your draft system. And because beer is naturally acidic and can promote corrosion, your beer faucet shank should understandably be made of a non-corrosive material.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, all Rapids nipple beer shanks—particularly under this category—are made of nickel-plated brass, so you are guaranteed that your beer faucet shank is 100 percent corrosion-free and rust-free. With this tap shank, you can also guarantee your customers the best-tasting beer.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a wide variety of other beer tap parts and faucet accessories that include faucet locks, faucet plugs, jug fillers, and locking flanges.
Details and Features
- A beer faucet shank with 1/4 inch bore
- With black plastic flange
- With built in barbed hose nipple for 1/4" I.D. beer line or tubing
- Available lengths of this beer faucet shank: 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, and 5 inches
- One-piece shank with hose nipple prevents leaks and saves you money
- Nipple beer shanks available for sale here at Rapids Wholesale and manufactured by Rapids come complete with brass lock nut, plastic flange, coupling nut, and snap ring