This Nickel-Plated Brass Faucet Shank
It's not surprising that beer shanks should be made of corrosion-resistant material because beer and wine are both extremely acidic and corrosive. For instance, pure brass—when used as a kegerator shank or faucet shank—is susceptible to corrosion especially if it is exposed to highly corrosive liquids like beer and wine. This corrosion may eventually damage your faucet shank, thereby affecting the performance of your draft system and, more importantly, the taste of your brew.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, all Rapids nipple beer shanks under this category are made of nickel-plated brass, so you can make sure that your kegerator shank is corrosion-free and rust-free. With this faucet shank, you can also guarantee your customers the most exquisite-tasting and best-quality draft beer available.
An excellent compliment to your beer-dispensing system are empty-keg detectors from trusted brand Perlick. We also have our very-own-manufactured foam-on-beer (FOB) detectors, which help you prevent drained beer lines. Choose from a Perlick empty-keg sensor, a Perlick FOB detector, and Rapids-brand foam-control device, FOB detector, and FOB stop with backflush.
Details and Features
- A faucet shank with 3/16 inch bore
- With black plastic flange
- Available lengths of this kegerator shank: 2-7/8 inches, 3-5/8 inches, 4-5/8 inches, and 5-1/2 inches
- One-piece shank and hose nipple prevents leaks and saves you money
- Nipple beer shanks available for sale here at Rapids Wholesale and manufactured by Rapids come complete with brass lock nut, plastic flange, coupling nut, and snap ring