Nitrogen Stout Beer Faucet- Stainless Stout Faucet for Nitro Beers
Thee more durable and contamination-free a beer tap is, the better the business. This European beer tap has both of those qualities and is using them effectively. The stainless steel design is durable and ready to resist the wear and tear that comes with long-term use. This material also happens to resist one of the worst things that happen to your beer’s taste: corrosion. Corrosion can cause mold, yeast, and other harmful minerals to build up inside the keg faucet which ruins your beer or coffee.
Stout Beer Faucet Features with Restricting Faucet Nozzle
- A European beer keg faucet for pouring ales & stout beer
- Features a restrictor faucet nozzle. Beer is forced through a restrictor disc, which de-gasses it, creating a thick, creamy white head with very small bubbles that slows down the pour of the beer for a more high quality taste.
- This type of beer faucet must be used to dispense Guinness Stout, Murphy's Stout, Beamish and Boddingtons.
- Can also be used to dispense nitro coffee
- Intended for low carbonation beers. Use with nitrogen or a nitrogen & Co2 mix
- Fits beer shanks and faucet towers found in the United States.
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.