Beverage Air DD50HC-1-C-B 51" Draft Beer Kegerator | 2-Keg Beer Dispenser with 1 Dual Faucet Tap Tower
Running a bar or restaurant comes requires successfully juggling a number of different variables and finding equipment you can rely on. Get that peace of mind by choosing Beverage Air's 51" beer dispenser. It has 3" insulated draft arms with cold air channeling to keep beer at its coldest when dispensed, as well as foamed-in-place moisture resistant insulation that binds wall-to-wall for solid construction and unsurpassed insulation. It is also the customer's choice for a hot location, as it has been tested and certified for an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Comprehensive Club Top Storage Options for the Beverage Air DD50HC-1-C-B Draught Beer Dispenser
The sliding club top door and epoxy-coated shelf provide the perfect place for a little extra storage. The possibilities are extensive - chilled glasses, other brands of beer (area holds (126) 12 oz. cans or (112) 12 oz. bottles), wine, soda, juices, garnishes, condiments, etc. Check out our blog for additional options.
Features of the Beverage Air DD50HC-1-C-B Club Top Keg Cooler
- Self-contained refrigeration
- Self-closing doors with key locks
- Stainless steel interior with galvanized metal sides and door sills to withstand full weight of kegs when loading
- Black vinyl exterior with heavy-duty stainless steel top (including drip tray)
- 8' long cord and plug set
- Ships from IA, PA.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labor, 5 years compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Beverage Air DD Series Direct Draw Beer Dispenser Features Video