Glass Door 1-Tower Black Vinyl Kegerator and Draft Beer Cooler | True TDB-24-48G-LD
Show off the products you offer with this glass door draught beer dispenser. The LED interior lighting and black PVC-coated shelves provide you with the perfect space to place your (1) 1/2 barrel keg and (144) 12 oz. cans in the best possible light.
Features of the True TDV-24-48 Keg/Draft Beer Cooler
- 2 glass doors
- LED interior lighting
- 2 adjustable, heavy duty wire shelves
- Self-contained, oversized refrigeration components keep temperature between 33 degrees Fahrenheit to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Black vinyl exterior
- 3" dia insulated beer column, 1 faucet
- 3 year warranty on all parts and labor, 5 year warranty on compressor
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your Beer Dispenser is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
To dispense even more than the factory-default number of beers at one time, you will need a few other items as well:
- Extra CO2 hose (4 ft per each new keg is recommended) and 2 clamps for each new hose
- Beer line, hex nuts, and washers to attach your keg to the dispenser
- Additional coupler so you can hook up your CO2 line and beer line to the keg completes the setup.
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one offset, one inline, or two additional products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler, CO2 hose, clamps, etc. will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.
Find out more with the True Manufacturing Bar Refrigeration Video