A Complete Dipper Well System
This six-inch-diameter round dipper well sink is already a complete dipper well system with the addition of a single spigot attached to the Dipwell unit. Needless to say, ice cream scoops and paddles are placed under a continuous stream of water, and this helps rinse out harmful germs, making your business operation safe and sanitary for your customers. So how does this work? Dipwell units facilitate the flow of water through the well, filling to and then draining through the overflow pipe. This water movement that goes through the entire dipper well system takes ice cream and other food residue from the ice cream scoop and washes it away because of the constant flow.
A Dipper Well Sink for Smaller Operations
If you are running a relatively smaller business establishment, and if your need for cleaning ice cream scoops and paddles is limited to just two or three at any given time, then this six-inch-diameter Dipwell sink is an excellent choice. This dipper well sink is also ideal for positioning in your counter as opposed to mounting it on a cabinet or wall.
This dipper well sink is a perfect compliment to any of the ice cream dipping cabinets available here at Rapids Wholesale. You can choose from a wide selection of trusted brands that include True, Master-Bilt, and Turbo Air.
This 6" Dipwell Sink's Details and Features
- This dipper well sink is constructed of stainless steel and includes a black rubber edging that attaches to the side of the cabinet or counter
- This 6-inch Dipwell sink holds 2 to 3 scoops/paddles for smaller operations
- Can be positioned in-counter
- UL, NSF standard
- Dimensions: 6 1/8 inches in diameter, 7 1/4 inches tall
- Round well inlet tube: 1/4 O.D., 9 1/2 inches high
- Drain hole measures 1-1/16 inches in diameter
- With optional basket to catch condiments
- Helps prevent the mixing of unwanted flavors either in the ice cream can or in the customer’s product
- Quantity of water can be controlled