Ten-Inch Dipperwell: The Standard Ice Cream Dipper Well
With this ten-inch-long dipperwell from trusted brand Dipwell, you can rinse your ice cream scoops (and even other food-preparation utensils) by placing them under a continuous stream of water in order to remove pathogens and to protect your customers against growth of potentially harmful bacteria. This particular dipper well sink is the original standard ice cream dipper well from Dipwell. This dipperwell is ideal for rinsing scoops and paddles of all sorts, and not just those used for serving ice cream. This dipper well sink can be plumbed hot or cold and is easy to install and operate.
The Most Popular Dipper Well Sink
It goes without saying that this ten-inch-long ice cream dipper well is the most popular Dipwell product, especially for those who run an ice cream parlor, restaurant, or establishments that serve ice cream, gelato, sherbets, sorbets, and other frozen treats. This dipper well sink holds four to six scoops or paddles and is best used in conjunction with ice cream dipping cabinets.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from a large selection of ice cream dipping cabinets from reputable brands that include True, Master-Bilt, and Turbo Air.
Ten-Inch Dipwell Sink: Details and Features
- This ice cream dipper well is constructed of stainless steel and includes a black rubber edging that attaches to the side of the cabinet or counter
- This 10-inch dipperwell holds 4 to 6 scoops/paddles
- UL, NSF standard
- Dipper well sink dimensions: 10 inches long, 3 inches wide, 6 inches high
- Drain hole measures 1-1/16 inches in diameter
- With 3 mounting holes: 1/4 inch in diameter, 4 inches apart, 1 inch on sides
- With optional basket to catch condiments
- Helps prevent the mixing of unwanted flavors either in the ice cream can or in the customer’s product
- Quantity of water can be controlled
- Dishwasher safe