A Larger Dipper Well for a Higher Rate of Customers
This dipper well from Dipwell is one of the larger dipper wells available in the market today. Measuring fifteen inches wide, three inches deep, and six inches tall, this dipper well can easily accommodate eight to ten ice cream scoops or paddles upright in the three divided compartments. If you have a longer freezer chest and/or a higher projected rate of customers in your business establishment, then this dipper well is the ideal choice for you.
Note that the stainless-steel separator of this dipper well can be removed easily, for cleaning purposes.
Dipper Wells Are Versatile and Easy to Clean
Like any top-of-the-line and good-quality kitchen cookware and serving dishes, dipper wells manufactured by Dipwell are made from either 24- or 22-gauge stainless steel. This makes these dipper wells easy to clean with the use of a simple steel wool pad.
This dipper well can be used not only for rinsing ice cream scoops and paddles but also for washing scoops and paddles of all sorts. The Dipwell brand is also widely used worldwide in the following industries: ice cream service, fast food (for cleaning scoops used to serve mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and deli salads), cafes and coffee shops (for rinsing spoons), catering businesses, and cruise ships.
Dipper wells are a great compliment to ice cream dipping cabinets. Here at Rapods Wholesale, you can choose from a wide variety of ice cream dipping cabinets from popular brands that include True, Master-Bilt, and Turbo Air.
The 15-Inch, Dipwell Unit Details and Features
- This dipper well is constructed of stainless steel and includes a black rubber edging that attaches to the side of the cabinet or counter
- This 15-inch Dipwell sink holds 8 to 10 scoops/paddles for high-volume operations
- UL, NSF standard
- Dimensions: 15 inches wide, 3 inches deep, 6 inches tall
- Drain hole measures 1-1/16 inches in diameter
- With 5 mounting holes, each measuring 1/4 inches in diameter
- With optional basket to catch condiments
- Helps prevent the mixing of unwanted flavors either in the ice cream can or in the customer’s product
- Quantity of water can be controlled