Beer Faucet Tower with Oak Barrel Head Design
Having an efficient and stylish way to serve customers their beer is one of the best ways to draw in more customers and to show them a good time. This barrelhead has an oak finish with an old-style rustic appearance that will give your bar something different from most others. No matter what style of bar that this beer tower is used for, it will add a stylish professional look that customers and consumers alike will love.
Beer Dispensing Tower for your Beer Station
This beer faucet tower is capable of holding six different beer faucets attached to a barrel head beer tower for the best convenience for your beer station in a restaurant, pub, or tavern. While typical beer towers are placed on the bar itself and take up a lot of room, this 18 inch diameter version is slightly smaller and takes up less room in the bar area. When customers can get there beer quicker and the bar-backs can move easier, it is always beneficial to the bar’s success.
Barrel Head Beer Faucet Features
- There are many unique beer tower designs like the Perlick Panther 3 Faucet European Tower, but nothing stands out more than this barrelhead beer faucet.
- The 18 inch diameter, 6-1/2 inch depth, and 18 pound weight make this an easy to place beer tower that won’t take up excess room in the bar area.
- Stylish oak barrel head finish has a rustic appearance that will impress customers.
- The barrel is insulated to maintain beer faucet shank temperature.
- Drilling holes for customized installation is quick and easy.
- Brass faucets are a perfect match and can found at 2B35 (sold separately).