This Dual Keg Shank: Pour Two Beers through One Shank
If you're cramped for space in your kegerator, then this dual beer tap shank is the answer. With this dual tap shank, you can pour two beers through one shank, or you can also fast-fill a pitcher from the same beer keg.
All the different-sized dual beer shanks under this category feature two 3/16 inch stainless-steel tubes ending with barb-hose ends that lead through the shank to two faucet interfaces that are connected to a chrome-plated crossbar.
Here at Rapids Wholesale, we give you a large selection of other beer tap parts and faucet accessories that include faucet covers, faucet locks, faucet counters, marker movers, and more.
Details and Features
- With dual beer shanks, you can use the existing single shank hole
- This beer tap shank features two stainless-steel tubes with barb-hose ends
- Faucet block of this tap shank is made of chrome-plated brass
- An ideal keg shank for pouring draft beer onto pitchers
- 1/4 inch I.D. bore only on shank body
- Dimensions: 3 inches wide by 1 7/8 inches thick
- Available in different lengths: two inches, four inches, and six inches
CALIFORNIA PROP 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For further information, visit their website.