Single Tap Column Beer Tower | Chrome-Plated | Draft Arm, 23" Column with 1 Faucet
Searching for the most reliable and heavy-duty single-faucet draft beer towers available in the market today? Well, this chrome beer tower is a great choice. When you purchase this chrome beer tower, you get one that is insulated, one that includes a tight-sealing top cap, a bottom flange with four screw holes, a faucet, and a beer hose. You are also guaranteed that the chrome arms of this chrome beer tower are NSF standard. This single-faucet chrome beer tower is ideal for smaller bars, pubs, clubs, and taverns or just for your own personal use in your home bar.
Choosing this Single Faucet Beer Tower | Air-Cooled
Among the available beer towers nowadays, a chrome beer tower is actually one of the most popular because it is one of the most elegant-looking beer towers. Also, a chrome beer tower is very easy to clean and polish: all you need to do is to wipe your chrome beer tower with a clean cloth.
Details and Features of This Chrome 1 Faucet Beer Tower | Draft Arm
- Insulated with tight-sealing top cap
- Bottom flange with four screw holes
- Complete with 1 faucet, 5' x 3/16" ID beer hose with hexnuts, faucets, gasket and screws.
- Faucet Clearance 9" Tower Height 12" Weight = 5 lbs
- The black faucet knob shown in the photo is not included and is sold separately
- Chrome arm is NSF standard
Learn about Draft Arm Conversion Kits