Three Door Commercial Refrigerator True T-72-HC for Bar and Restaurant Kitchens
Reach in refrigeration units are an extremely useful addition to any bar or restaurant kitchen. This particular kitchen refrigerator has three doors for the maximum storage in order to keep all of your products chilled. This is also a solid door type of refrigerator, meaning that doors need to swing open in order to retrieve products from it. Many people choose to put their refrigeration units near ovens or other cooking area in order to quickly transfer products to wear they will be prepared, but making sure that there is room for the doors to open is essential before purchasing this True reach-in refrigerator.
A True 3 Door Refrigerator for Kitchen Refrigeration
Obviously restaurants and bars have many products that they need to keep refrigerated so that it is fresh when served to customers. If you are in need of a large refrigeration unit, look no further. All of your products will be chilled at a 33 to 38 degree Fahrenheit temperature and kept safe with the stainless steel front and aluminum finished sides and back. It also uses R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, which has a Global Warming Potential of only 3!
Features of the True Reach in Refrigerator
- Sizing: 78-1/8 inch width, by 29-1/2 inch depth, by 78-3/8 inch height, 72 cubic feet
- Cooling capabilities can range from 33-38 degrees Fahrenheit
- No stoop lower shelf, allows for top storage, and compressor runs in coolest, grease-free area for less wear on the refrigeration system.
- Utilizes a large evaporator and integrated heater and temperature-terminated defrost cycles.
- Foamed insulation prevents moisture build-up in the system.
- The exterior comes complete with 300 series stainless steel front, sides, door, and interior, along with a mounted thermometer.
- The interior includes door activated lighting.
- There are three adjustable heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves per compartment (9 total) and the door locks.
- 115 volt refrigeration unit complete with nine foot cord.
- UL EPH Classified, CE, cULus.
- Warranty: one year parts and labor, five year compressor, lifetime handles and hinges.