True TS-49-HC 54" Two Section 2 Solid Door Reach-in Refrigerator
With the True TS-49 model, you see True Manufacturing's commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems. This particular True two door cooler provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety, and the best value in today’s food-service marketplace. In addition, this True two door refrigerator also features an exterior temperature display, and the evaporator of the True TS-49 is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
True Two Door Reach in Cooler Optional Features & Accessories
Aside from the standard features of this True two door cooler, optional features and accessories of the True TS-49 model include the following: alternate door hinging, additional shelves, half door bun tray racks (each holds up to eleven sheet pans that are sold separately), full bun tray racks (each holds up to twenty-two sheet pans that are sold separately), and remote cabinets (system comes standard with a R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, which has a Global Warming Potential of only 3!).
Here at Rapids Wholesale, you can choose from different-sized reach-in coolers and freezers. Cabinet widths range from small, medium, large, to extra large depending on what you require for your establishment and how much space you can allocate in your kitchen for your cooler or freezer.
True TS-49-HC Commercial Reach-in Refrigerator Details and Features
- This True two door cooler not only has a positive self-closing door made of solid stainless steel, but the front, sides, and interior are stainless steel as well!
- True TS-49 cabinet dimensions: 54-1/8" long, 29-1/2" deep, 78-3/8" tall
- True TS-49 shelf dimensions: 24-9/16" long, 22-3/8" deep
- This True two door refrigerator has six adjustable, heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves
- Four chrome-plated shelf clips included per shelf
- Crated weight of this True two door cooler: 400 pounds
- UL EPH Classified, CE, cULus, NSF-7 compliant for open food product
- Warranty: Three year parts and labor, five year compressor, lifetime handles and hinges
True T-Series Reach-In Units Video