True TDD-1-S Design and Refrigeration System
The True TDD-1-S is designed with enduring quality and value, so you can be sure that you're getting one of the best ready-made kegerators available in the market today. This True portable keg tapper uses only the highest-quality materials; in addition, an oversized refrigeration system assures colder product temperatures and many years of reliable service.
A closer look at the refrigeration system of this True beer dispenser: the TDD-1-S has a factory-engineered, self-contained capillary-tube system that uses an environmentally friendly refrigerant. In addition the sealed, cast-iron, and self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and fan blades give this True beer dispenser a more efficient low-velocity, high-volume airflow design.
Also, the condensing unit of the TDD-1-S can easily be accessed from the rear of the unit for easy cleaning and maintenance.
We also have ready-made kegerators from trusted brand Beverage Air. Choose from black vinyl or stainless-steel exteriors.
TDD-1-S Details and Features
- Cabinet dimensions of the True TDD-1-S: 23–1/2" long x 31–1/4" deep x 39–3/4" tall
- Capacity: 1/2 beer barrel keg (plus CO2 tank)
- 1/6 HP compressor
- Amps: 3.9
- Cord length: 7 feet
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Crated weight: 215 pounds
- Warranty: 3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Interior: stainless steel floor with 1/2" reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls
- Exterior: Stainless steel doors, front, sides, and countertop with matching aluminum back
- Cabinet structure and door are foamed-in-place with Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation with zero ozone depletion potential and zero global warming potential.
- Factory balanced refrigeration system maintains 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- Environmentally friendly R-134A refrigerant
- The True TDD-1-S features an evaporator fan, which helps distribute the cold air inside the unit for even refrigeration of your beer kegs
- Lockable heavy-duty swing door with 3" diameter stainless steel insulated beer column that keeps the cold inside
- Four standard 4" casters for easy moving around of the TDD-1-S model, when used as a mobile bar during parties
- The True TDD-1-S is UL, CE, and NSF listed
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your portable keg tapper has all of the necessary components, Rapids suggests either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.