BM23HC-C-S Beverage Air Kegerator
This Beverage Air kegerator has a stainless-steel club top that is easy to glide for access to additional glasses, bottles, and cans. The BM23HC-C-S model also features 1-1/2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that brings maximum energy conservation and enhances structural integrity, snap-in door gaskets that make it easy to remove door for cleaning or replacement, 2-1/2" insulated dispensing tower that reduces beer foaming with its continuous source of cold air, and a forced-air refrigeration system that is balanced to keep beer in kegs ice cool for dispensing purposes.
All Beverage Air kegerators available here at Rapids Wholesale are ideally used in bars for serving up that perfectly chilled mug of beer straight from the keg. The BM23HC-C-S model, like all Beverage Air kegerators, is easy to operate and keeps a temperature of 36° to 38°, which is the optimal serving temperature to keep draft beer fresh and tasting the best immediately after dispensing.
What's more, this Beverage Air kegerator can hold one straight wall keg that is kept ice cold by a balanced, forced-air refrigeration system. The external cabinet and internal floor or the BM23HC-C-S model are constructed from sturdy stainless steel, while the interior is galvanized.
Looking for another brand of kegerator? Check out our True-brand tappers in black vinyl and stainless steel.
BM23HC-C-S Model Details and Features
- Cabinet dimensions of the BM23HC-C-S model: 24" wide x 37 1/2" tall x 28 1/2" deep
- Capacity: 7.8 cubic feet
- 1/5 HP compressor
- Amps: 4.0
- Electrical requirements: 120V
- Crated weight: 186 pounds
- 3 Year Parts/Labor Warranty / Additional 2 Year Compressor Warranty
- Interior: Galvanized stainless-steel
- Exterior: Stainless steel
- Cabinet insulation is foamed-in-place polyurethane (CFC free) which helps provide maximum operating efficiency and strengthens the overall construction
- Self-closing door with key lock
- Fully insulated interior
- Cord length: 7 feet
- Door with lock, with magnetic gasket providing positive door sealing
- This Beverage Air kegerator is guaranteed UL, CE, and NSF listed
Rapids Beer Tips
To ensure your stainless steel kegerator is ready to go right out of the box, Rapids suggests you purchase either a Deluxe Tapping Kit (containing a CO2 kit, a cleaning kit, and a tapping kit), OR a simple CO2 Kit, depending on your needs.
Need More Beer?
If you want to add additional kegs to your kegerator, you will need a few other items as well:
To add an additional faucet to your existing draft arms:
- Depending on whether you want to add one, two, or three products, different kits are required. Each kit contains a sleeve, insulation, 3 set screws, and shank(s)
- For each product you are adding, a faucet will be needed
- The coupler/beer line kit and CO2 splitter kit will be required here as well, as you are still adding additional kegs.